Saturday, May 24, 2008

Bandwagon

Don't hate us because we're blogging. We too want to be cool like everyone else.

In case it has been a while for some of you, we'll first give the Allred family roster in order according to age: Amy, Andy, Isaac (2yrs 9mos), and Lauren (11mos). We sorted our family by correlating gender with hair color. It just makes things easier... girls are red heads and boys are brunettes.

Andy just returned from a two-week course called Warrior Leader Course, or WLC. Amy took the kids out to Houston to visit the family and see her little sister's first birth in Dallas.

Next week we're buying a house in Grovetown, GA. It's just minutes from gate 2 of Ft Gordon. It's a nice place and almost twice as large as the space we have in our military housing currently.

Very shortly Andy will be submitting his application for Warrant Officer as a helicopter pilot. Wish him luck.

We spend our days making family trips (which are becoming increasingly more expensive due to rising fuel prices) to Target, Waffle House, and Cold Stone. Life is good.

8 comments:

Blarney Girl said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!! :-)

Dallas

Tyler Lyman Family said...

Love the blog. Thanks for sharing!

Kolina Romney said...

Copycats! J/K. We have a blog too! About time you jumped on the wagon... :) -Taylor & Kolina

Amy G. said...

YEA! SO HAPPY YOU'VE JOINED US BLOOGERS, I MEAN BOOGERS, UH I MEAN BLOGGERS. BUT I'M REALLY OFFENDED YOU DON'T HAVE OUR BLOG LINK UP ON YOUR SITE YET! WHAT'S WITH THAT?! YOU KNOW FOR A SOON-TO-BE WARRANT OFFICER, YOU AIN'T SO QUICK ;) LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR MORE FROM YOU RED-HEADED BRUNETTES!

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

We are so excited that y'all have a blog too.... sorry that I haven't been around lately... I'll try to give ya a call soon!!! Can't wait for upcoming posts!!

Cassi said...

Hey! Welcome to blogging! I hope you're better than I am. I usually update my weight loss blog about once a month and our family blog about, oh, every six months?! I need to be better... Can't wait to see some of your pics!

Missy said...

K, I'm totally stocking you through other blogs, but just wanted to say Hi! if you want to see our blog, just email me and I'll send you an invite
missyjurgens@gmail.com

amberjill said...

Hey, it's the Gunters! Welcome to reality! We no long call or write to friends, we just send them to our blogs! :) I hope you enjoy blogging. It is my favorite waste of time!